Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shelly & Dustin Wedding

I'm still here! Sorry its been so long guys, I've been quite the busy bee! I have a special post this evening though for two sweet friends. Last December I was so honored to be asked to photograph this wedding. Shelly & Dustin are long time friends, but for them to have so much faith in me, it was truly touched a place in my heart. I love you both dearly guys, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your amazing day. You are both such very special people!














2 comments:

  1. Rosie,
    These are absolutely beautiful. You are truly talented.
    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Rosie!! Thank you so much... I am so glad you said yes to photographing our very special day!!! I love you girl... you mean so much to both me nd Dustin!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete