Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Good People!

Today begins a new journey for me! A journey through the world of blogging. Bear with me as I may stumble my way down this new road. My name is Amanda Rose Romero - but you can call me Rosie. I graduated in 2006 from Stephen F. Austin State University with a degree in Art, but had placed that on a shelf until here recently. My love for art and all things beautiful can no longer be pushed to the side....so....here I am! Two months ago I officially started Black Sheep Studios. Why Black Sheep you ask? Because I believe in being different, that thinking outside the box or finding your own path is what sets us apart. I think is unleashes an inner beauty that is within us all. With that mind set and through countless hours of prayer, here I am! I pray each morning that God will continue to bless this new journey and prepare me for whatever may lie ahead.

As of right now, Black Sheep Studios currently offers photography and design work. (Invitations, screen printing, logo design, business cards...etc.) If you are not sure about our services, feel free to shoot me an email and we'll see what we can do! That being said...wanna see some of the goods? Thought you might! God Bless & stay wierd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment